Wednesday, February 15, 2017

720 days later. . .

Blog hiatus OVA! Sorry for the neglect guys! I know it has been a good little minute but I am happy to say..


Two years ago on this day I started my journey in nursing as a new grad nurse in a Surgical/Transplant ICU.. looking back now I never would have guessed I'd be where I am today.

Guess I'll start with the now. . .
I have since transitioned from dayshift (as a new grad) to nightshift (as a new grad), where I spent a solid 2 years (seasoned)... and now BACK to dayshift as recently as a few months ago. I like am getting used to it but I must say I'm still a nightshift nurse at heart. It is nice to have a normal life outside of work which is ultimately why I made the switch to dayshift. I also have started precepting and joined a few teams on the unit with one being our Unit Patient Council, which is basically the 'SGA of the unit'. It's so funny that my last post was explaining MARS therapy because now I know how to setup & run this machine. 

Soon. . .
In other words my goals or things I want to accomplish in my career or at least start before 2017 rolls its way out of here, are as follows: first things first, I want to start travel nursing!! Why? I've always loved traveling so why not do it & work at the same time? Next is to obtain my CCRN (Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse) & PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support). These are both nursing certifications, one is specific to pediatrics and the other is specific to critical care nursing because they are both specialty certifications that I could benefit throughout my practice. 


What are some goals you guys set for 2017?Post below!!




 

(Disclaimer: The clinical suggestions, advice and recommendations described on sicunurse.blogspot.com are based on my personal opinions and are not medical advice. The content is for entertainment purposes only. I, surgicalnurse.blogspot.com, do not own, nor did I create any of the animations above. I did create the content written above and below them, customizing them to my experiences along with learning tips I have found helpful in my practice.









 












 

2 comments:

  1. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Automatictellers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Automatictellers@gmail.com}

    Visit our Website for more Info: automatictellers.webs.com
    ®

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete