Friday, January 16, 2015

The beginning. . .



I remember like it was yesterday.. receiving my letter in the mail from the School of Nursing I wanted to attend that would determine my fate for the next 2 years ((Ahhh!)). I was afraid to open it--why? Because I was afraid of being rejected ((AGAIN))... Let me rewind back to the time when I applied to 3 different nursing schools the year prior to applying to this one.. did not get into ONE.. talk about discouragement..disappointment.. frustration... ugh, the struggle was REAL ok? Initially, my entrance ATI TEAS score wasn't competitive--well wasn't considered 'competitive enough for nursing school' thus leading my struggle.. BUT if at first you don't succeed?--WORK + HARDER= RESULTS -->retested & my score immediately increased 10pts ((yess!)) applied again--never gave up! which brings me back to the story...so I finally open this letter in the mail.. at first glance I couldn't believe what I was reading "Congratulations! You have been accepted into...School of Nursing".. Yessss finally!! ..I was filled with excitement, fear and shock ALL at once.. but little did I know.. this was only...the beginning. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment