Monday, June 1, 2015

2015 nursing graduates!

 Now that nursing school is over, the REAL work begins... First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS! I know at times it felt like you would never make it to see this moment but--you did and you deserve to celebrate every second of this accomplishment! All the late nights, studying, exams, STRESS, and more STRESS has finally paid off. You are done with the hardest  part of becoming a nurse BRAVO! Now comes the NCLEX and job hunting which bring forth a NEW stress.. that's nothing like nursing school.. it's called being a new nurse!



(Disclaimer: The clinical suggestions, advice and recommendations described on sicunurse.blogspot.com are based on my personal opinions and are not medical advice. The content is for entertainment purposes only. I, surgicalnurse.blogspot.com, do not own, nor did I create any of the animations above. I did create the captions written above and below them, customizing them to my experiences along with learning tips I have found helpful in my practice).

No comments:

Post a Comment