Monday, June 22, 2015

New nurse problems..


"Pretty much!"

Sometimes giving report to certain nurses can be a challenge. 
Some wait for youto leave out the smallest detail 
so they can jump down your throat while 
others are helpful and hint at information that might have 
been left out.. with time it gets better! 

"How I feel when I ask questions"

 There are no dumb questions when you are learning! Some 
nurses forget that after gaining lots of experience but never let
it affect you or you're learning. ASK ON!


"Preceptor problems"
'Some preceptors' are very 
nit-picky/particular/dramatic/think-you-are suppose-to-do-EVERYTHING-right-the-first-time..
as a new nurse I am learning.. no it won't be perfect the first time I do it...maybe not even the 3rd! 
BUT some preceptors forget what it is like to be new so try not to take it personal.
They just want you to be PERFECT -_-


"Preceptors be like"

                                                            Learn from your mistakes!

(Disclaimer: The clinical suggestions, advice and recommendations described on sicunurse.blogspot.com are based on my personal opinions and are not medical advice. The content is for entertainment purposes only. I, surgicalnurse.blogspot.com, do not own, nor did I create any of the animations above. I did create the captions written above and below them, customizing them to my experiences along with learning tips I have found helpful in my practice).


No comments:

Post a Comment