Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Nurses Week!

Yessss it is FINALLY my week!..  I must say being a Nurse is very rewarding but it is not for the faint of heart! It takes alot of hard work, dedication and most importantly HEART! If your heart really isn't in it..[trust me] you won't last. This was my first Nurses Week as a Registered Nurse ((yayy me!!--LOL)) and I just wanted to send out a special thanks to all the awesome nurses out there!!





(Disclaimer: The clinical suggestions, advice and recommendations described on sicunurse.blogspot.com are based on my personal opinions and are not medical advice. The content is for entertainment purposes only. I, surgicalnurse.blogspot.com, do not own, nor did I create any of the animations above. I did create the captions written above and below them, customizing them to my experiences along with learning tips I have found helpful in my practice).

1 comment: