Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th at the hospital

And guess who comes to pay a visit... JACHO AKA Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare AKA 'unit-must-be-perfect-on-this-day"..The Joint Commission accredits healthcare organizations across the United States and are recognized as the symbol of quality. Hospitals aren't told an exact date to expect JACHO in efforts to avoid any special preparation from the unit exclusively for a visit. They visit every three years and provide the organization with any standards that were cited for improvement. To learn more about JACHO and their standards, click here

 "When I found out JACHO was on the unit"


We had been expecting them any day now so of COURSE they 
had to come on 4th of July!



"JACHO's here!"



Everyone always acts all "OMG-they're-here-walk-upright-and-smile" when 
they come but we shouldn't act any different..
keyword=shouldn't



      LOL!


 And have a great day!




(Disclaimer: The clinical suggestions, advice and recommendations described on sicunurse.blogspot.com are based on my personal opinions and are not medical advice. The content is for entertainment purposes only. I, surgicalnurse.blogspot.com, do not own, nor did I create any of the animations above. I did create the captions written above and below them, customizing them to my experiences along with learning tips I have found helpful in my practice).

No comments:

Post a Comment